[MZE] Generalna Diskusija
(12-11-2017, 19:42)najt Wrote: a sto mu ti pises na nasem kad vidis da nije nas lik???????????? Big Grin

SVI SU ONI NASI!!
Balkanski englezi
Smrdelom papučom ću te, smrdelom papučom ćeš me.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zephiroth broom :) for this post:
  • jocker
(12-11-2017, 13:09)-[exeQter]-heqoN Wrote: i Am leaving Zombie Very TIme BUt someOnE mistakes -_-
i Know am PLaying 18 hours Daily BUt All Admins playing 5 or 6 hours daily playing i dont know but am playing everyDay 3rd times i lost my 41 level , 38 level , 36 level But i love also ZOmbie server am saying i need adminship Bcz i coverd zombie players and check hackers :##
But finally i saw some hates me but i dont know why So i deciTed my and my 6 friends leave zombie
BYE BYE Friends And I pray for you always time =)

You didn't join the server since November 2... If you think that being denied the admin equals hate, ok, but you're wrong... you played only to be admin, the game isn't about being an admin or not. I played like 7 years without admin in zombie servers.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to 3310 for this post:
  • jocker, PLu.s, SanSZerO, Zajecarac, Zephiroth broom :), ^R1VAM^HecariM
The laserMachine Gun for lvl 35 has been added.

- Previous level system restored, U just have to press #1 & after lvl 18-19 ( I think) , whole menu opens with the best weapons in order from high to low.

- Testing new ambience(music) fit. Wanna hear it good, go to your options and check audio master volume for mp3 if u dont hear it good.

#Next up, nerving weapons.
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Icey for this post:
  • $Ch0ckWaVe^, *SpacE*, 3310, Dusanking123, eXon97, FRITAA, jocker, PLu.s, Zephiroth broom :), ^R1VAM^HecariM
Add barricades blocking you from proceeding forward on some maps, so everyone would unite before running to the end.

The barricades should remove 30 seconds after the first person reaches it.

example:

On jp4 where the ground breaks and you have to cross the bridge, add a barricade not too far from it, so everyone has to stay and defend that location for 30 or more seconds before going on.

I think that is fairly doable, it shouldn't take too much effort if you really focus on it.

Playing with no VIP or sVIP is an absolute nightmare. With no double jump to escape faster, i often find myself getting infected.
To even this out, you should remove double jump for VIPs and leave it for sVIPs.
Make regular players level up faster. Because VIPs are so overpowered they level up much faster than regulars. I'm not saying you should decrease the rate VIPs level up, but increase the rate regular players level up.

Change the sVIP zombie and human skin.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DejanTheInfinite for this post:
  • PLu.s
1. Probably do able

2. Do able but on a different manner. Ill think about how i can make it possible.

3. Im on it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Icey for this post:
  • FRITAA
1. Could be good but zms are weak as it is, this will just make it imposible for them.
2. I agree but then again many players boost just for vip, without 2x jump it has nothing except the vip menu wich is shit and no one uses it.
Not hating but it will fuck the boosts up hard.
68+1 Pixels
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Adnan :D for this post:
  • Dusanking123, jocker, ^R1VAM^HecariM
Add sentry guns,this could be placed by vip only for 1000 xp and has 100 ammo and some hp and auto shoots zombies.

I dont know how hard is it to make or how to balance it,just giving the idea
Most updates i've done are based on human advantage.
Therefore actually the next updates I will be considering how to make zombies stronger. I've been trying to make zombie classes but that shit is so hard and takes alot of time I wont even explain..Sad
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Icey for this post:
  • Dusanking123, FRITAA, jocker, PLu.s, ^R1VAM^HecariM
(14-11-2017, 22:52)Icey Wrote: Most updates i've done are based on human advantage.
Therefore actually the next updates I will be considering how to make zombies stronger. I've been trying to make zombie classes but that shit is so hard and takes alot of time I wont even explain..Sad

They don't need buffing, wtru talking about?
Zombie classes would ruin the server anyway
Zivio Staljin!
I'm not saying that i am making classes, i said i tried to make but its to much other plugins to code again like main ze code. What i'm saying is zombies need an extra item menu also or some bonus for example. Perhaps a trap bomb, strip bomb or hooking a player something like that.

example : Link
(15-11-2017, 19:01)Icey Wrote: I'm not saying that i am making classes, i said i tried to make but its to much other plugins to code again like main ze code. What i'm saying is zombies need an extra item menu also or some bonus for example. Perhaps a trap bomb, strip bomb or hooking a player something like that.

Just lower KB, so that one player cant hold off zm alone it should be enough
Maybe add extra menu with madness that lasts 2 seconds
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.monk for this post:
  • jocker, WanTap
(15-11-2017, 19:15)Mr.monk Wrote:
(15-11-2017, 19:01)Icey Wrote: I'm not saying that i am making classes, i said i tried to make but its to much other plugins to code again like main ze code. What i'm saying is zombies need an extra item menu also or some bonus for example. Perhaps a trap bomb, strip bomb or hooking a player something like that.

Just lower KB, so that one player cant hold off zm alone it should be enough
Maybe add extra menu with madness that lasts 2 seconds

Yeah. So that players have to fend off one area for some time with the barricades.
Zivio Staljin!
Bring back that (run2 Ambience )
Add a Ready song ( milf_start ) will be Great.
Fix the Trail ..
it bugs and won't show's up Until 24h Passes..
[Video: ]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Flenn StyLeSs for this post:
  • FRITAA
increase the xp for win to 100 and decrease dark night dmg bcs players farm too much and add something new in vip menu its completly uselles
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to $Ch0ckWaVe^ for this post:
  • jocker