Zombie Escape Armagedon/jos neki autist sa demoa.
Ime servera: Milf ZE.
Vaš nick: dejnBidox.
Nick admina: Armagedon.

Demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/y125tx
Komentar: Dobio sam slay za "rusenje pravila", pogledaj demo da vidis zasto je pod navodnicima, a tebi to nije bilo dosta i imao si nagon da me banujes? Nije bitno, ban je 2 sata i to cu odcekati. Ali trazim sankcije na uvazenog kolegu.
i warned you before on last map"ze_oldhouse.." bcs u were farming ... and on the other one  you broke that bridge ... anyway wait the ban time till up !
Read the rules , Understand the rules , Do not break the rules .  Smile
(09-07-2018, 23:46)aziz Wrote: i warned you before on last map"ze_oldhouse.." bcs u were farming ... and on the other one  you broke that bridge ... anyway wait the ban time till up !

Did you watch the demo you fucking autist? I broke it because there were only zombies left crossing.
Also don't make shit up, i didn't farm.
i saw demo and i thought it was you who break that bridge.. also dont make liers about camping last map..
Sada znam svoju pogrešku. Žao nam je zbog toga.
i kad sam vidio konzolu, rekao je da si slomio ... ponovno pitaj Sad Sad
(10-07-2018, 00:03)aziz Wrote: i saw demo and i thought it was you who break that bridge.. also dont make liers about camping last map..

Was i camping or farming? It's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. All your accusations are bullshit, and discredited by your lack of proof.
Also i have no idea what that last sentence means.
(10-07-2018, 00:07)DejanTheInfinite Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 00:03)aziz Wrote: i saw demo and i thought it was you who break that bridge.. also dont make liers about camping last map..

Was i camping or farming? It's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. All your accusations are bullshit, and discredited by your lack of proof.

firstly,yea im sure that you was camping because i saw you with my own eyes and i didnt ban you that time because i just warned you and if i did it that time (ban) you have to post proof that you was not camping at all.
Also i have an advises for you :Stop talking shit and play more on teamplay .
(10-07-2018, 00:13)aziz Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 00:07)DejanTheInfinite Wrote:

firstly,yea im sure that you was camping because i saw you with my own eyes and i didnt ban you that time because i just warned you and if i did it that time (ban) you have to post proof that you was not camping at all.
Also i have an advises for you :Stop talking shit and play more on teamplay .

I don't understand what you mean by stop talking shit and focus on teamplay, because firstly i'm all for teamplay, and secondly i don't ever talk shit. I say things solely relying on facts.

Also i saw you hacking the other day. I have no proof though.
That's essentially what you're implying here. "I saw you farming, but.. i have no proof."
Seriously dude, stop pulling shit out of your ass.
And i think we're done with this argument, you're dragging it way too far, it isn't even about you.
as i said you have to talk probably with more respect on (forum and server). in addition, before you called anyone as hacker or using hack you have to show proofs(demo,ss,etc..) and for farming, from last warn from heads , i didnt farm or camp using anyway to do it..
 For Now, stop arguing with me for nothing .
Aziz, your ban flag will be temporally removed, xfive watch better next time...
A ti dejane nisi u kafani pa da psujes sve po spisku, dobio si warn...

Lock.