Promoting songs with 8D thingy
Hello there, 

I've started a career within the YouTube which is I am doing is promoting some underrated arists' songs in order to make them spread somehow quickly.

Well, yesterday I've shared a song which belongs to NF's old precious songs (Called Warm Up), its verses are so deep, no cursing and talks about the real sick facts.

I have nothing to say honestly, yall shall check this out. You yeas you, leave a sub & like that really helps. (Headphones/Earphones are required so as you can feel the audio sensation)

I'll be posting here every new song that I feature, so don't forget to check it out regularly!
HA!
[-] The following 2 users Like Outlaw's post:
  • Electro Mancer, saifdine77
GoodJob ! Liked and subbed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Electro Mancer's post:
  • Outlaw
If by some miracle you do start getting massive views, wich i doubt but hey you never know, they can just claim your video since its basicly a copy of their song and nothing else, its like me uploading despacito 2 minutes after they release it to get views.
(15-03-2019, 00:06)69 Pixels Wrote: If by some miracle you do start getting massive views, wich i doubt but hey you never know, they can just claim your video since its basicly a copy of their song and nothing else, its like me uploading despacito 2 minutes after they release it to get views.

Unlikely, Since he said "Underrated artists" Most of them don't claim their product..
Anyway Good Luck with your idea.. You got a sub from me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flenn StyLeSs's post:
  • Outlaw
Not going to salutate..
(15-03-2019, 00:06)69 Pixels Wrote: If by some miracle you do start getting massive views
Sorry but what the holy freak, I'm not sharing these beats for views.

(15-03-2019, 00:06)69 Pixels Wrote: wich i doubt but hey you never know, they can just claim your video since its basicly a copy of their song and nothing else

Leet me clarify that, if you are talking about the credits itself then I already done my thing. About the CR of their song, no it is not, I 8D'd it just to nail it for the fans.

(15-03-2019, 00:06)69 Pixels Wrote: its like me uploading despacito 2 minutes after they release it to get views.

No it's not the same, the song has been released for long ages ago like a year ago or so.

Secondly, do you compare Despacito to NF? Assuming that you are high.

I edited it, 8D'd the sound ect. It's not the same.
HA!
You clearly have no idea how youtube works right now, they can claim the video even if the song is not the same, just by the title they can claim it and you get no money.
Im not saying anything bad about you or the channel so no point in being rude.

HA!
You should change your name to NFan or something...
do "Outro", its a good song
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light'her's post:
  • Outlaw
(16-03-2019, 17:21)Light'her Wrote: You should change your name to NFan or something...
do "Outro", its a good song

Been working on it, due to lack of time couldn't upload it on YouTube.
HA!
Bump

HA!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Outlaw's post:
  • Light'her
So u are making for NF so far
make let you down for him!
Keep you in the dark, what had you expected?
[-] The following 2 users Like jocker's post:
  • Light'her, Outlaw